MALAYSIA :Land of Rasa Sayang
Package Cost In Dollar Per Person, On Double Occupancy Basis
VALIDITY :-Rates are valid until further notice.Book Now
(per night all inclusiv)
This rate is excluding any Airline Tickets to the destination Please contact us.
Land of Rasa Sayang
Land of "Rasa Sayang" Kuala Lumpur & Genting
- Day 1 - Arrival at Kuala Lumpur Airport Meet & greet at KUL airport and transfer to Hotel. Check-in & Overnight at the hotel.
- Day 2 - Kuala Lumpur/ Genting Highlands �Scheduled Tour. Breakfast at the hotel.
After breakfast proceed for a scheduled trip to Genting Highlands,
Amidst the freshness of cool,
crisp mountain air about 6000 feet above sea level lies Malaysias only c asino resort
Fringed by one of the oldest tropical jungles in the world.
6 hours tours starts at 8:30 am. Back to Hotel and Overnight stay at Hotel
- Day 3 - Kuala Lumpur � City Tour Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast proceed city tour (3 Hours). The city of Kuala Lumpur was built on the confluence of two rivers, the Klang and the Gombak rivers. The tour will highlight the old and the modern that makes this city vibrant. Places of interest includes visiting Petronas Twin Tower, OE Jewellery showroom, Kings Palace, National Monument, National Museum, National Mosque & Sultan Abdul Samad Building
- Day 4 - Kuala Lumpur Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast leave the hotel to connect the departure Flight to your Home country.
|PACKAGE INCLUSIONS||PACKAGE EXCLUSIONS|
*Above rates are subject to availability; Rates in US Dollars per person / stay sharing a Double/Twin basis.
* Any package can be modified for shorter or longer stays as per your actual number of nights stays.
|PACKAGE COST IN DOLLAR PER PERSON, ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY BASIS|
|3* Category Hotel||140|
|4* Category Hotel||160|
|5* Category Hotel||190|
|VALIDITY||Rates are valid until further notice.|
Please contact us.
Rates are valid until further notice.
Featured special packages
WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE US A CALL?
+971 52 9067 276
to call us.
UAE : SHARJAH
Fair Mount Holidays & Air Cargo LLC
P.O. Box 151070,
Sharjah - Dubai United Arab Emirates
Tel : +971 6 538 5758
Fax : +971 6 538 4583
UAE : Dubai
Fair Mount Holidays & Travel LLC
P.O. Box 128200,
Dubai United Arab Emirates
Tel : +971 4 3960 660
Fax : +971 4 3960 661
Fair Mount Holidays & Travel
2nd Floor, Mattammel Building
M.G Road, Ravipuram, Kochi
Tel : +91 484 2354 188
Tel : +91 484 2352 188
Travelling is never without stress, especially when unexpected events add to your hectic pace. Travel insurance was invented to ease [ view more... ]
Our 'Lowest Fare Unit' is staffed by our most experienced and talented travel consultants, who utilize their expertise and knowledge [ view more... ]
Fair Mount Holidays will send you a copy of your booking request via E-mail for your reference. For further enquiries [ view more... ]
Big Savings on hotels in 96000 destinations worldwide.Browse Hotels/Resorts/Furnished Apartments/Villas Reviews
[ view more... ]
Travelling by car is one of the easiest ways to explore most countries. We offer a wide range of vehicles [ view more... ]
Now Open `Fair Mount Holidays & Travel` (Regional Office) in 2nd Floor, Mattemmal Building, M.G. Road, Ravipuram, Kochi, Kerala State , India Tel: +91 484 2354 188
Now Open at Chengannur, Trivandrum & Madham-Sharjah
FM Holidays is launching new packages!! Hurry up. See our website for more details.
Greetings from FM Holidays!!!
It’s our pleasure to inform you that we will participate at Otdykh LEISURE MOSCOW 2012 . The following are the stand details:
Exhibition: International Exhibition Centre Crocus Expo-Moscow-Russia
Date: 19th to 22nd September 2012
Venue: :Hall No: 3, Pavallion 1 Sharjah : Stand No: S108
Mr. Sabu George, Executive Director , Email: email@example.com
Mr. Ben Thomas , Executive Director , Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It would be glad if you have any chance to arrange an appointment to meet us during the exhibition to introduce our company as well as our latest packages and services to start a good business collaboration with you for the near future.